Full Service Listing Package at 4.5%
This full service listing is for the seller who wants Broker representation. It covers all of the legal aspects of a traditional real estate transaction and is the best program available. Our price at only 4.5% is extremely competitive. The listing agent will pay the buyer’s agent 2.75% and keep 1.75% as their fee. There is a set up fee of $199 that goes to set up the online marketing plan.
The seller has to do very little on this program as the listing agent will take all the calls, show the property, arrange for inspection and appraisal meetings, and handle all of the paperwork working with the buyer’s agent. Your America at Home broker will confirm the financing approval of the buyer and make sure the transaction is in your best interest.
These are just some of the things that are included in professional representation:
- CMA to help you understand your competition and price the property correctly for your local marketplace.
- Your America at Home broker will meet you in person at the property and take photos.
- Place a For Sale sign on the property
- Advise you on how to prepare your home for its best showing presence, informing you of what you need and don’t need to get the highest price.
- Your broker will market your home in addition to the MLS, Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia etc., and to their sphere of influence of agent colleagues, buyer lists and on all of their social media marketing platforms.
- Your AAH broker will make a You Tube video from the photos of your home and market it on the second largest search engine in the world, You Tube.
- They will hold a Super Open House and attract as many people/buyers as possible to the event.
- Your broker will also hold a Private Broker’s only Open House so that all local agents are familiar with the property and can talk to their buyer clients intelligently about your home.
- They will handle all calls and inquiries on the property.
- Show the property to prospective purchasers and arrange for other agents to show the property to their buyers.
- Upon an offer they will review the contract with you and negotiate the highest price possible as well as the best terms for your particular circumstances.
- If there are multiple offers they will handle the entire process keeping you updated at all times.
- Upon a mutually accepted offer, your broker will arrange property inspections and appraisal showings.
- They will order the Title Report and open up an escrow or closing account with the appropriate companies.
- Your broker will make sure all contingencies in the offer are waived as soon as possible so you can move to closing in a timely manner.
- Upon closing they will review the final Settlement documents from escrow and make sure all the numbers are correct and in your best interests.
- Basically everything you would ever need will be provided for a legal and successful transaction.
- After closing your broker will still be available if you need them.
- They will ask you for a review of their services on Zillow, Trulia or Realtor.com. We know you will be pleased with their services so we look forward to hearing what you have to say.
Don’t forget to let your friends and family know about America at Home Real Estate, we want to spread the word that Full Service Real Estate doesn’t need to be at 6%!